Sunday, August 8, 2010

Glorious Winter Sun

Nothing like the sun. in winter. to really wake you up.
I love winter, and even more than that I love the winter sun. I love how its warmth gets right in, but you don't feel a burning heat like that of summer.
Scarlet and I had some fun in the sun this afternoon. It woke me up. And, after feeling a little broken...it warmed and healed me.






Photographer: Mumma
Model/Stylist: Scarlet.... I'm loving the outfits that this girl is putting together of late :)

m.x


2 comments:

  1. I love a Queensland winter [if you can call it winter] and I love, love, love Scarlet's style. I need those shoes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd surely love to experience your winter rather than mine over here in Canada!
    That little girl does put together some fabulous outfits!
    Love the photos Marissa!
    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete