Saturday, November 6, 2010

Scarlets sunflowers

Are about to bloom. We are very excited!
Scarlet and I have only recently caught the gardening bug. And we are loving it.
"I love flowering with you mumma. Its very pretty"
Over the past few weekends we have been spending our mornings at Bunnings, and our afternoons planting, fertilizing, and watering. 
Scarlets babies are the sunflowers. Its been a LONG wait, but they are quite very tall, and look like they could bloom at any moment. My babies are the hydrangeas. I'm worried that they don't like the brisbane heat....but we will see! Its been so nice watching our tiny seedlings grow. We have had our first rose flower. Our geraniums have gone wild and our herbs are looking like they will out grow their pots! Its so nice seeing Scarlet nurture her plants.


On a side note, I went to bed early Friday afternoon with a stomach bug (ugh) I came out of my self imposed bedroom confinement this morning to find that Jasper had....changed. He is speaking in full sentences, and is acting less crazy. Maybe I slept for longer than I thought???




And we have replaced our Toy Story obsession with Coraline- yay!!! at least I can join in the fun now. 

m.xx

1 comment:

  1. the Sunflower is beautiful ♥ almost there! we have a packet of seeds waiting on us, sitting patiently on the top of the fridge. i feel a little guilty now LOL. Jasper is quite the cutie x

    ReplyDelete