Tuesday, October 12, 2010

M.I.A / 7 Random things

Hello??? Is anyone still there??
I'm still here :) I've been missing in action, with lots going on, and, well, blogging has been far from my mind. As a way of catch up I thought I'd do my '7 random things' that my lovely friend Rikki tagged me in a few weeks back :) Sorry it took me so long Rikki, but I told you I'd get to it eventually!!!  If you are interested in looking at some amazing photography, I suggest you take a look here. Rikki is crazy good at self portraits, and her newborn photography is so good that its almost worth having another baby, just to get her to capture some newborn baby gorgeousness for you....I said 'almost' ;p 

So here we are, 7 random things about me:

1. I don't think you can have too much Alannah Hill. really.

2. I love flowers and want to be a florist when I grow up.



3. I love cats. And I envy that they can spend a whole day sleeping in the sun, and no one bats an eyelid.


4. I am shy. oh so shy. But add a little alcohol and its a different story.


5. I am stone deaf in my right ear, and the nerves in the right side of my face are....broken.
 

6. I think it sux that pluto is no longer considered a planet.



7. I am a terrible cook. A few years ago, I was fine. I'm not sure what happened. All my cooking knowledge somehow fell out of my head. I will teach myself again. soon. In the mean time David is the 'cook' in our house.


Now I'm going to pass this along to some of my favorite bloggers....

Michelle from Handcrafted Teddy Bears by Michelle
Lara from This corner of the universe
Amy from Amy Mellicent Photography
Ali from Indigo Bloom Photography

....feel free to play along... 

m.xx

4 comments:

  1. Oh Marissa, I knew you'd get to it, eventually and I'm ever so glad you did - it's such a lovely way to get to know a little more about you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay...I'll play along but I'll have to do it tomorrow...I'm getting dinner on the table and then have some projects to stitch up...but I will...yes, yes I will!!!!!!
    Thanks for the invite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Rikki....it took a long while :)
    And Michelle, no rush!!! It took me weeks t get my butt into gear :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Marissa! Ever hear this song? It's a family favorite. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPPnifA7Yh0

    ReplyDelete