Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The little man is 2 :)


I can't believe that he is 2. TWO. Where did the time go?
Little Jasper. Crazy crazy Jasper. So full of energy....but HAPPY happy energy :)
He makes me smile ALL the time. He is more demanding than any other ANYTHING that I have ever dealt with before. He is craziness on legs. Cute little chubby legs. I love 2. I am sad that my little baby is already 2, and growing so fast.....but I love 2. its 'my' age. I love the size, the toddler 'chub' I love the talking....He isn't a baby, but he isn't a big boy either. He's perfect.

How quick its gone....from this....

to this.....We started the day with a lolly-pop for breakfast (hey, you don't turn 2 everyday!) Then we had the presents, which took a LONG time. Jasper was quite content with the first present, and really didn't want to open anything else :) We then went to the park for a picnic and play. Jas hasn't been too well this week, so excuse the face....some of it's ice cream!!

breakfast....
presents.....
ice cream....

play...
Happy Birthday Lil' Man. I love you to the moon and back

m.xx

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet little man you have! Happy Birthday Jasper!
    The time really flies by Marissa so enjoy every second of it and I know you do! Mine are both out and on their own now as of this past March. My babies are always going to be my babies!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete