Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A 365 Project

I'm FINALLY starting my 365 project. I was given a 365 book over a year ago. I meant to start it Jan 1st 2010....but it wasn't the right time. And I couldn't settle on a theme. I then thought I'd start it on June 27th, my 31st. But I forgot (can't believe I am admitting that- scatter brain ;p) So I figure....there's no time like the present.  




I wanted to document something positive. 365 days of love? days of thanks? days of me? But what felt right, and exciting was:
"I smiled today..." a 365 project. 
I hope you enjoy it, I'm really excited, and so looking forward to using my camera daily :)
m.x

2 comments:

  1. I cannot wait my friend! Maybe I'll start one after you.
    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! you should start one Michelle...365 days of bears?!?! Now that would be schweet!! :)

    ReplyDelete